The Center for State and Local Finance (CSLF) courses focus on building strong analytic and strategic-thinking skills and are grounded in the content knowledge needed to become a Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Certified Public Finance Officer (CPFO). CSLF is a testing site for GFOA CPFO exams. For more information on GFOA’s CPFO program, please visit www.gfoa.org/cpfo.
Upcoming Testing Dates
- Accounting and Financial Reporting – Available now
- Treasury and Investment Management – Available now
- Debt Management – January 2022
- Planning and Budgeting – February 2022
- Compensation and Benefits – Spring 2022
- Procurement – Summer 2022
- Risk Management – Summer 2022
The CPFO certification, its requirements, examination contents and processes are solely under the control of GFOA.
Before taking the tests, students should carefully examine the information provided by the links on this page, and direct any questions specifically related to the exams to GFOA.