- Help ensure the public finance industry is ready for the “silver tsunami.” Data shows the public sector is seeing significant turnover and new leaders are needed.
- Get premium access to CFOs and future CFOs of Georgia’s cities, counties and state agencies. These close connections are capable of building the strategic capacity of the public sector for generations to come.
- Promote leadership within the public finance profession. Upper level strategic and analytical training is critically needed and in very short supply.
- Keep continuing education affordable for promising employees. Costs continue to rise for traditional degrees, and certificate programs are a great alternative for those who want to bring new ideas and best practices to the field.
Chris Jones, Deputy Director, Georgia Environmental Finance Authority
- Engagement with students through expert panels, lunches, or cocktail hours with participants
- Logo acknowledgement in printed and electronic materials
- Social media recognition
- Direct communication to attendees
- Charitable donation
For more information about supporting CSLF’s executive education program, please contact Erin Oakley at email@example.com or 404-413-0181.